Saturday 16 February 2013

:: Quotes for CRUSH ::

Crush,
I’ll  always  care  of  you,
Even  we  are  not  together,
And  even  we  are  far,
Far  away  from  each  other.

Crush,
You’re  standing  next  to  me,
The  person  who’s  means  the  world  to  me,
Without  I  know  that,
I  mean  nothing  to  you.

Crush,
It’s  amazing  when  you  were  once  a  stranger,
Can  means  the  world  to  me,
And  now  you’re  no  longer  a  stranger,
But  you’re  the  person  that  I  love  forever.

Crush,
How  can  I  confess  it  to  you,
And  faced  with  your  rejection,
How  can  I  continue  my  life without  you,
To  make  me  happy  and  smile  all  over  the  time.

Crush,
It’s  sad  when  you  have  someone  else,
Who  is  better  than  me,
Person  that  can  make  you  happy  all  the  day,
and  more  comfortable  for  you.

Crush,
Everytime  you  look  at  me, 
I  look  away,
Everytime  you  look  away,
I  look  at  you.

Crush,
Sometimes,  I  want  you  to  be  involved  in  every  single  thing  I  do,
If  I  laugh, I  want  you  to  smile,
And  If  I  get  hurt, I  want  you  to  be  concerned.


Because, 

I  love  you  more  than  anything  else,
Even  I  know  that  I  mean  nothing  to you,
Before  I  end  this  quotes,
I  just  want  to  tell  you  that,


" I  HAVE  A  CRUSH  ON  YOU! "

No comments:

Post a Comment